It's really important for us that you feel safe when you fill up at Certa.
We’re a network of unmanned, pay@pump filling stations. We launched our forecourts in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, and have built-in rigorous hygiene standards across our entire operation, to ensure our customers remain safe & healthy at all times.
Despite the unmanned nature of our operation, we have nominated caretakers on every site, carrying out routine hygiene checks during the day at critical customer touchpoints -payment terminals, pumps, nozzles, air & services, car washes etc.
We also have the added benefit of our 24/7 remote monitoring team who are continuously watching our forecourt operations to ensure safety standards are adhered to at all time.
The health and safety of our customers remains our highest priority.
What’s available, where?
- All our service stations are open and you can find the most up-to-date information about our service stations through our site locator.
- Caretakers visit forecourts during the day to disinfect terminals, empty bins and replenish supplies of gloves and disinfectant.
- All pumps are fitted with glove dispensing units for customers.
- All forecourts are fitted with hand sanitisers for customers.
- All pumps are fitted with a Help Point to contact our remote monitoring team, should customers need to get in touch.
Staying safe when you visit
Regular cleaning to high touch areas including our Pay at Pump terminals, pump nozzles & car wash equipment continues ongoingly.
To help protect other customers, please don’t visit forecourts if you are unwell and displaying any of the following symptoms. Remember it can take up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) to appear. They can be similar to the symptoms of cold and flu.
- Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- A fever (high temperature – 38 degrees Celsius or above
- A cough – any kind of cough, not just dry
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.